Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Editing

Editing time has come around and I am very organized. Finding disappearing files is an absolute nightmare, so I always keep everything in one folder that is broken up into more folders.

When I go to import into Premiere Pro, all the files will be sorted the exact same way and help me stay organized while editing.

After editing a bit of the film, here are the problems I have encountered so far:

  • I have to stack many layers of clips, which causes a lot of lagging
  • I created an adjustment layer to switch up the aspect ratio. This adjustment layer is constantly moving and I have to make sure it doesn't move and overwrite other clips.
  • Sound is basically out of the picture. While reviewing some clips. I noticed the microphone was not working. I think the microphone I connected to my camera is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment