Friday, April 17, 2020

Website Design

I created my website. Wix is supposedly the most user-friendly website builder, but it is incredibly annoying to try and maneuver.

Website it available at https://minimalistshortfil.wixsite.com/shortfilm


The top of the page is a still from the short film with a title above it and a caption that the short film was made by me.

I also added a screenings tab and a gallery of still photos from the short film. The screenings are there so people can know where and when to go watch the movie in a festival/theater. The gallery is to give viewers a taste as to what the movie is going to look like (even though it is all-over-the-place at times).

The bottom of the page is just a wee little logline describing what the short film is about and then a little about me and what Minimalism means to me as well as detailing the fact that this was made during the pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment